Saturday, May 19, 2012
- Name: Robert Yellin
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
Robert Yellin has lived in Japan since 1984. His passion and broad knowledge (combined with a 'good eye') in Japanese pottery has led him from collector to columnist-author to gallery owner; his gallery offers some of the finest works available in Japan online at www.japanesepottery.com or at his gallery located near the Silver Pavilion(Ginkakuji) in a magnificent old Sukiya-style home in Kyoto.
- OnmarkProductions Web Design
- Cool Seihakuji
- A neat video......
- " I must, kore kara......"
- Japan Ceramic Society Prize Winner's Exhibition
- Japan Ceramic Society Winner's Exhibition Addition...
- Lovely Little Kyoto Exhibition
- Mitsu no Keshiki
- A Nice Online Article......
- Talking Yakimono With Steve Jobs
- Koe Magazine Intro